Academy > Market and Competitive Intelligence > Lesson 4
Lesson 4: The Success Factors
In this Lesson you will learn more about the success factors that are relevant for the succesfull implementation of CI & MI in your company.
- 1. Management must support the topic of Competitive Intelligence and act as mentor.
- 2. KISS. Keep It Simple and Smart.
- 3. First, find out what data exists within the enterprise.
- 4. Work systematically and structurally.
- 5. Have a central database (CI systems) available.
- 6. Start Small – start from scratch and quickly bring good results
- 7. First of all, start pragmatic/operative and produce rapid success, then boost strategic components.
- 8. From day one, get the sales department on board.
- 9. Define clear competences/responsibilities.
- 10. Have Fun! Approach with fun and engagement.